Yt marketer

My Family


My Husband
Heroes Myspace Comments
My husband, Maj Shahjahn is a gud luking & nice person.He is so smart, calm & cool(sumtimes tempered...lol), frndly, cordial, sensible, Intelligent person. He posses much knowledge of his profession, law, country & politics. I admire his this sort of sense. As he is social he keeps gnd relation with his coursemate & colleague as well. And definitely wid relatives. He has a wish of doing sumthng for the country, esp for his village & villagers. I respect his wish. As a husband & father...he is much loving, caring. He takes proper care of us....he never feel us lacking of anythng....tries to meet every aspect of us. ..He sympathize me when I m sad nd gloomy. And encourage me when I req... for every aspect esp to my profession.
My husband, Shahjahan was born in Jamalpur district...he passed his childhood in Melandah Upazilla....which is full of natural buty & simple men. I like this village so much.
Shn entered Barisal cadet College in class 7 nd finished his HSc. Aft that he joined Bd Army..
Maj. Shahjahan is a man who spends his life honestly, sincerely & efficiently for his assignment in the army. He never missed any opportunity to help his relations , friends & others. My best wishes, respect and love always here
for him untill my last breath.


Heroes Myspace CommentsHeroes Myspace CommentsHeroes Myspace Comments I♥MyHero



My Little Angle (IMA)
My baby, Ima is so cute & adorable, playful kid. She is 6years old. She has a good observant & memory skill…whtever she sees or hears she can remember. Her best friend is her grandfather(Nana)(while staying in dhk). Ima studies in Riffles Kindergarten in STD II.She like to play,, see cartoon and play girly games in net. photo editing in ACDsee. She loves to chat with her frnds,anties & uncles in her fb. Sumtimes she offers her 5times pryer ..but as she is nt cum up to her age, she is nt regular. Ima likes to see cartoon….some of them r Tom & Jerry, Masked Niyander Maruko Chan,Hattori, Thakurmar Jhuli, Nante Fante etc

<<< Ima In WonderLand>>>HiT iT



No comments: